Trevuar25Trevuar25

AIM
Trevuar25

I lik Eto Put 2 I lik Eto Put 2

I gave a ten but

I really wish you would have expanded on it, maybe some triplets with the snare or something at the end of the phrase! :)

Mid-Night responds:

This was just a little messing around with I Like Eto Put It ;)

House Plead House Plead

Could use some vocals

Pretty solid as far as a chord progression and rhythmic changes. I would love to hear some vocals during the chorus or verse. Or instead of vocals, I think if you added a few synthy strings you would have a fuller sound.

still great job :)

RBikeEnthusiast responds:

Thanks a lot! I will consider it for future creations. You're my first feedback! haha.

Factory Tour &amp;lt;&amp;gt; Factory Tour <>

Just to spite them

I gave this song 10 because the review under me is obviously a complete idiot who gave you a 0. hopefully it will balance your score ;)

!/Dj Arch - Euphorya\! !/Dj Arch - Euphorya\!

Nice

Very cool and all, but I think the song would have been better at about 10bpm faster!

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Very Tight

I like the song and the classical sounding use of the Strong V chord. I wish you would have changed instruments around a bit more, add a little flare to the awesome progression that you have already established. But still 10/10 will have to do :P.

Michael425 responds:

I will take that into consideration as I produce CraZe Rd. 2

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it.

Piano Study No. 1 Piano Study No. 1

Pretty good.

Pretty good, but I would love to hear more dynamic contrast, even if you play the same notes just lighter and maybe slowed down a bit during a section it would really bring out the other parts. :)

EmperorCharlemagne responds: